As O walked through the den with a handful of coins.....she dropped a quarter. Guess who picked it up and put it in his mouth?? WP. I walked in the room about the time O had her hand in his mouth, crying while he was screaming. When I asked what had happened, O said "WP put my quarter in his mouth.I can't find it. He must have swallowed it. It's gone." Amidst many tears and gulps.....
I tried to look for the quarter in his mouth and couldn't find it, so I called Paul and we ended up taking a trip to Daddy's office.
Here is the x-ray.....thankfully, no quarter could be found. Hmmmm.....
This was the first trip to Daddy's office for the twins. Not really the cirmcumstances I would have chosen for their first visit.
Paul with the crew....after the x-ray.
This little boy sure is making our life interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment