Paul was on call this weekend, so I was determined that I was going to get the 3 kids dressed and we were going to church this morning without him. (Although it is much, much easier with him!) We even had a few minutes to spare, so I snapped a few pictures before we left. Be proud, very proud....I'm proud of myself!
Paul was able to come home for part of the afternoon, so while the babies napped, O and I baked him some cookies. O is becoming quite the cook. She loves to measure and stir. I like to eat the cookie dough. I'm sure I'll have to share it with her soon enough!
After a lazy afternoon, we bathed the babies and got them ready for bed. I just couldn't resist a picture of them in their pjs. Notice the little curl of hair over WP's left ear...he's starting to get hair! AK still has a long way to go....
WPs newest favorite toy- the sippy cup drawer. He throws cups out onto the floor to make a place where he can sit and climbs in. He loves to sit in the drawer and play. I just hope he doesn't break my drawer!
Here comes the sister....I think she was telling him he shouldn't be in the drawer and he didn't want to hear it, so he turned his head. These two already talk "twin" to each other. I would love to know what some of their little conversations are saying.

Paul was able to come home for part of the afternoon, so while the babies napped, O and I baked him some cookies. O is becoming quite the cook. She loves to measure and stir. I like to eat the cookie dough. I'm sure I'll have to share it with her soon enough!
After a lazy afternoon, we bathed the babies and got them ready for bed. I just couldn't resist a picture of them in their pjs. Notice the little curl of hair over WP's left ear...he's starting to get hair! AK still has a long way to go....
WPs newest favorite toy- the sippy cup drawer. He throws cups out onto the floor to make a place where he can sit and climbs in. He loves to sit in the drawer and play. I just hope he doesn't break my drawer!
Here comes the sister....I think she was telling him he shouldn't be in the drawer and he didn't want to hear it, so he turned his head. These two already talk "twin" to each other. I would love to know what some of their little conversations are saying.
1 comment:
These are all sweet pictures! I love seeing the kids in their cute PJs, all cleaned up for the night--precious!!!
Post a Comment