Tonight we went to a Fall Festival with some friends. I have another costume for O, but she was determined to be a ballerina! Check out the costume- it was my recital costume when I was 5!! The babies make a great boy/girl teddy bears, don't you think?
Our little ballerina....
Brother Bear- gotta love that little face....and those cheeks!
Sister bear....with the big pink bow to prove it!
O had fun at the carnival- bowling, throwing bean bags, etc.
The babies had their own fun with the ring toss.
Stay tuned for more fun....Halloween is almost here and we have lots of plans!
Our little ballerina....
Brother Bear- gotta love that little face....and those cheeks!
Sister bear....with the big pink bow to prove it!
O had fun at the carnival- bowling, throwing bean bags, etc.
The babies had their own fun with the ring toss.
Stay tuned for more fun....Halloween is almost here and we have lots of plans!
2 comments:
OK, the Teddy Bears are ADORABLE! I love it! And of course, Olivia as a ballerina....so angelic and beautiful! It looks like you all had lots of fun.
I could eat those little bears up!
Post a Comment