Welcome to our life! This blog is an attempt to document the milestones and little details of our everyday life. Enjoy!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Runny Noses.....
Sorry for the lack of posts.....we aren't all up to par around here this week. We have lots of runny noses, watery eyes and sneezes. Not to mention that the twins are teething! It has been a not-so-fun week. I'll be posting soon- when all is better.
Hope everyone is better soon! I was wondering about you and thinking I should check on you today--Lane said he saw Paul at church but he didn't see you with him so I was afraid someone was sick.
1 comment:
Hope everyone is better soon! I was wondering about you and thinking I should check on you today--Lane said he saw Paul at church but he didn't see you with him so I was afraid someone was sick.
Post a Comment