AK walking like a pro!
It is now official- we have two toddlers at our house. Gasp! I know.....two babies going in two different directions. But honestly, it is much easier now. When I get them out of bed, I can put them both on the floor and they walk out of the room into the den. I don't have to make two trips. When we are loading the car, they follow me out the door to the car. No more multiple trips to load kiddos. Don't get me wrong, they are more active now, but it is getting easier everyday!
It is now official- we have two toddlers at our house. Gasp! I know.....two babies going in two different directions. But honestly, it is much easier now. When I get them out of bed, I can put them both on the floor and they walk out of the room into the den. I don't have to make two trips. When we are loading the car, they follow me out the door to the car. No more multiple trips to load kiddos. Don't get me wrong, they are more active now, but it is getting easier everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment