Today was a full day! First, the twins had pajama day at MDO, so we couldn't pass up the chance to wear their skeleton pajamas. O had a Halloween party at school, too. She was supposed to wear her costume, but chose to wear her pjs to school and be a skeleton, too. I loved it....they are the 3 cutest skeletons I've ever seen! Also, these pjs glow in the dark. It is hilarious! I walk into the nursery, pitch dark, and can see little bones curled up in their crib. O loved turning all the lights out and dancing around the room.
O helped me take the babies in at MDO today- I couldn't pass up the picture opportunity!
The twins in their class. Yes, sitting IN the table. I need one of these...
Next, O and I headed to her school. She was thrilled when we got there and her buddy, Maggie, was a skeleton, too. (That is Maggie's little sister to the left) Jackson looked like a real doctor!
O's teacher had stations set up- play dough, tracing pumpkins, stuffing the buckets and carving a pumpkin. Here O is putting her treat bags into every one's pumpkin pail. Her pail was filled with great treats..a coloring book, play dough, bubbles, a huge sucker and candy.
O and Jackson
O carving the pumpkin
We got to watch little of circle time before we left. The teacher passed out these little cute pumpkins that the kids had made. They sang a little song about them. So cute! O was proud to show me her piece of art.
Now home for a rest.....we have more to do tonight!
The twins in their class. Yes, sitting IN the table. I need one of these...
Next, O and I headed to her school. She was thrilled when we got there and her buddy, Maggie, was a skeleton, too. (That is Maggie's little sister to the left) Jackson looked like a real doctor!
O's teacher had stations set up- play dough, tracing pumpkins, stuffing the buckets and carving a pumpkin. Here O is putting her treat bags into every one's pumpkin pail. Her pail was filled with great treats..a coloring book, play dough, bubbles, a huge sucker and candy.
O and Jackson
O carving the pumpkin
We got to watch little of circle time before we left. The teacher passed out these little cute pumpkins that the kids had made. They sang a little song about them. So cute! O was proud to show me her piece of art.
Now home for a rest.....we have more to do tonight!
1 comment:
CUTE pjs!!!
Post a Comment