Gran Bet and Gramps were coming to stay last night with us because they had an extremely early flight this morning. They are going on a cruise, leaving from New York. They will be visiting Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Rhode Island and Boston to name a few. Doesn't that sound like fun? O was determined that she wanted to "spend the night" with them so that she could wake up early and tell them bye. I never thought she would get up.....here she is telling them "bye" at 4:45 a.m. before they got in the car to head to the airport. Now that is determination!
The babies are much, much better, but I kept them home today while Paul took O to church. The twins love playing in O's room!! Most of the time I don't have my camera to capture them playing. I did have my camera this morning......I love this sweet picture of AK discovering playing with baby dolls.
The babies are much, much better, but I kept them home today while Paul took O to church. The twins love playing in O's room!! Most of the time I don't have my camera to capture them playing. I did have my camera this morning......I love this sweet picture of AK discovering playing with baby dolls. 
No comments:
Post a Comment