Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Soccer and Woo Pig Soooie

8:30 came bright and early for a few kiddos that had all crashed on our playroom floor....
We were all there to see O's last soccer game and she was beyond excited that her cousins were here to see it. Here she is with her "fan club". Loyal fan club, I should say....it was 45 degrees! I had one of the other parents walk up to me and say, "Boy, you sure do have lots of family! O has a cheering section at every game."...If they only knew....The twins loved being out of their stroller with full access to the soccer fields.Aunt Mel had her arms full with the boys.After the game, Gramps and MR had their own soccer match up. After the game, we told everyone good-bye and our crew headed home for Paul and me to pack our bags. Earlier in the week, our friends, the Hursts, called to tell us they had a few extra tickets to the Razorback game versus Ole Miss. Nan and Pop offered to stay with the kids, so at the last minute, we headed to see the Hogs.
Dusti (my college roommate) and I headed to the game. We couldn't convince the guys to get in the picture with us!
The pre-game activities....so exciting. It was a short, but fun getaway and although the Hogs couldn't pull out a win, we still had a great time!


And to my dear, sweet friend, Mary Katherine.....Happy Birthday to you! I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are!


























1 comment:

The Milams said...

Thanks for the b-day wish!

I see you sportin' Burberry.:) but, how did you go to a Hogs game and not wear red? I thought it was mandatory!!