Monday, October 13, 2008

School Picture Day

Here is O before she left for school today. She was dressed and ready for school pictures....

Pre-K4 SJLC

Pre-K3 SJLC
October 2007 School Pictures After school, I picked up O at lunch, Paul met us and we all headed to Monticello for a business dinner. O was beside herself to see her cousins!

M, MR, O and Aunt Mel

Aunt Mel and K waiting for dinner.
We had a fun visit and loved seeing the family. Paul headed back to LR and the kids and I stayed in Monticello for the night.....little did we know what a crazy night it would be.


It was hard to get O wound down after an exciting night, but she finally went to sleep. She woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe. I grabbed her and ran upstairs to my parents room. Immediately Gran Bet knew O had the croup. I knew (from the ER episode with WP) that I should take her out in the cool night air. I walked outside and it was hot and muggy- didn't work. By this time, O was getting scared, making things worse. We finally got her calm and back to sleep about two hours later, but it was a looooong night.

1 comment:

The Garners said...

O looks adorable for her school pic!