Does anyone else have a kitchen floor that looks like this? It seems as though the things in my kitchen cabinets stay on the floor more than they stay on the shelf. I can attribute it all to one little boy....(plus a little help from a little girl). 
This is his favorite!! He can be in another room, hear the click of the dishwasher opening and will come to see. He loves to try to climb on the door to see what dishes are inside. I think I'm going to start teaching him how to load and unload!

This is his favorite!! He can be in another room, hear the click of the dishwasher opening and will come to see. He loves to try to climb on the door to see what dishes are inside. I think I'm going to start teaching him how to load and unload!

2 comments:
What is it about dishwashers--Alexee is the same way! And she goes straight for the knives every time!!!
Is that my plastic Cold Stone container in the floor--ha ha! :) I told your mother-in-law when I delivered slaw in one of those that it was embarrassing how many of those ice cream containers we have in our kitchen drawer!
Hey...training him to unload really works. Ethan helps (really) every time I'm unloading.
Post a Comment