Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family Outing

Today Paul had big plans.....he had worked 4 days straight and he finished with work early today. He planned for us all to go to a fun playroom in town. We told O and she was so excited! We got everyone loaded, bags packed and we were on our way in a monsoon, I might add. We pull up and they were closing early. Bummer! There was no way we could take a 4 year old home without doing something fun......We headed to Chuck E. Cheese and to my surprise, the twins loved it, too!

WP loooooved Barney. He hugged him the entire time on this ride!

AK loved this horse....

O loved all of it! She is really getting to the age where she likes all of the games. AK loved watching her....

Future driver of a wrecker truck??

The highlight of the night.....Chuck E Cheese himself.....

WP attempted skee ball.....those balls are hard and he was throwing them everywhere!
Who is the kid here? Paul loved some of the games as much as O. I think it was his release after a hard weekend at work. I couldn't get him off the gun-shooting game.....

What a family outing.....crazy, but sooooo fun!

1 comment:

The Garners said...

I think Lane actually likes CCheese, too. It makes me crazy--too many lights and noises, etc. ! :) Glad y'all had fun--cute family pic.