Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Loving the Beatiful Weather!

Today- spur of the moment- we headed to the park. It was beautiful outside and it was a wonderful day to play at the park. We met up with some friends there and ended up with quite a crowd!!
The twins LOVED the swings. They both sat in these swings for over an hour. They watched all of the other kids and many of them would take turns swinging them. I loved it!! All of the kids were so good with them!
AK laughed 95% of the time while swinging. I'm talking belly laughs, too. When she wasn't laughing, she was squealing. This little girl loves to be outside- she cried when we left....after 2 hours at the park!
O had a great time playing hide and seek with friends.
I had soooo much help! The kids were all great pushing the babies. They were the main attraction. Ha!
WP, pure boy, enjoyed his time playing in the rocks. Notice the paci on the ground....he decided to taste a few of the rocks and I think he liked them.


Loving this weather........!

No comments: