After preschool today, we met Suzanne, Avery and Riley at McDonald's. O was so excited that two of her friends from school were there, too.
WP's first time eating a chicken nugget.....I think he liked it, don't you?
AK, of course, sat and watched her brother enjoy the nugget and preferred the apples.
After eating, I put the babies down in the playland for the 1st time. Usually they sit in their highchairs and watch. They loved it! Oh, the simple things that make these babies happy!
Take note.......1st time ever!!! Oh, the things that make a mom happy!!

We have lots of fun planned for this weekend......more coming!
WP's first time eating a chicken nugget.....I think he liked it, don't you?
AK, of course, sat and watched her brother enjoy the nugget and preferred the apples.
After eating, I put the babies down in the playland for the 1st time. Usually they sit in their highchairs and watch. They loved it! Oh, the simple things that make these babies happy!
Take note.......1st time ever!!! Oh, the things that make a mom happy!!
We have lots of fun planned for this weekend......more coming!
1 comment:
That is so cute of all 3 sleeping! A moment for the camera-for sure!
Post a Comment