Here she is all ready to go. Dressed with new school shoes and a new kitty cat lunch box....
Did I mention she has waited all summer to use "her favorite" kitty cat lunch box?
WP and AK got in on a little of the action....
O was heading to the door. I had WP on my hip behind her. We were all headed to the car to load up and the phone rang. It was O's teacher telling us the electricity was out at the school. School was cancelled.....So disappointing!
Did I mention she has waited all summer to use "her favorite" kitty cat lunch box?
WP and AK got in on a little of the action....
O was heading to the door. I had WP on my hip behind her. We were all headed to the car to load up and the phone rang. It was O's teacher telling us the electricity was out at the school. School was cancelled.....So disappointing!We will try again on Friday!
2 comments:
Oh man--so sorry! I know y'all were disappointed. This weather is crazy.
No way!!
Post a Comment