I grew up in a big family. I thought everyone did. I thought everyone always had 3 or more people at each game, concert, program or activity. I really didn't know how unique being from a big family was until I moved away from my family. Thankfully we don't live too far away from them. We loved having our own "cheering section" of family this weekend and loved having them here!
Today at the soccer game, O had quite a cheering section...
AK enjoyed all the attention.....
WP wanted to play sooooo bad. I had to grab him off the field a time or two.
AK found another set of willing arms to hold her. O loved it that Kelli came from Dallas to watch her soccer game, but it was a bigger deal that Kelli spent the night with us!!
O with her fan club.....Gran Bet, William, RoRo, Kelli and Gramps
Of course, the celebratory lunch....
O with cousins Kelli and William. Thanks so much for coming!!

Paul gets a gold star for letting me shop with Gran Bet this afternoon. We had such a fun time....I can't remember the last time the two of us got to shop with no interruptions.
He took some great pictures of the girls having tea while they were playing this afternoon.
Oh, sisters! What girly fun they have in store.....
Gran Bet and I met the crew at "The Star" (according to O) for dinner. It was a fun day!
1 comment:
I'd say P gets 2 gold stars--one for letting you go shopping (kid-free) and one for remembering to snap pictures for the blog while you were gone! :)
We'd love to come to one of O's games...remind me to get the details!
Post a Comment