Thursday, September 18, 2008

Great Grands

Thursdays are a pretty special day around here. Paul's grandparents, Memaw and Grandad, usually come for a visit and enjoy spending time with their great grandchildren. Usually O and I have something planned and they stay and play with the babies. Don't worry, O always gets her game of "hide and seek" with them before we leave. It never fails, they walk through the door and she is telling them to go and hide.
Today she and I went to meet some friends at the park (sorry I forgot my camera).
WP has taken to Grandad....he knows he can always crawl up in his lap for a drink. They are quite a pair! AK always ends up in Memaw's lap....
Many times, Nan and Pop will stop by, too. They took the babies for a ride in their wagon to enjoy the great weather. The sippy cups in the wagon crack me up! It has drink holders!! What will be next, food trays in the wagon??
Thanks for the playdays, Memaw and Grandad! The kids always love to see you walking through the door.

No comments: