Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls

This afternoon we ended up with a house full of girls, playing, squealing and having a great time. Anne brought the twins by to say "hi", Beth brought LK by and she had M with her and Heather dropped by to deliver the soccer uniform (more on that later). So we ended up with a fun party and there was no planning....my kind of party!! There ended up being 7 girls and 4 boys! The girls did end up playing outside- and the weather was great. It is so fun to see them playing. They all go to church together, but all of them go to separate schools. They loved seeing each other mid-week. Sorry there is no picture of the baby twins and the boys. I'll try to catch them next time.
Parker, Sarah Liza, Libby Kate, Sally Claire, O and Mimi
About soccer....last night we got our cleats and socks, and yes, they are pink cleats! Soccer at this age is all about looking cute, right?
Heather brought her uniform to her today, so I'll have pictures of that up soon. It is lime green!!
Oh, and we also have shin guards, too. I didn't even know what shin guards were. And those socks.......
We are entering a whole new sports world that Paul and I have never experienced, so we will be learning soccer, too. First game this Saturday- It should be fun!

1 comment:

The Milams said...

Too cute. Can't wait to hear about the game!