Sunday, September 7, 2008

GO HOGS GO!

We celebrate Game Day all day around here......

Later......
Getting ready to head out to see the Hogs! - O's first Razorback football game.
O was so excited that her cousin was here to go with us to the game.
"Daddy, is that a real pig??"
(O to Paul when he showed her Tusk)Great seats! The girls loved seeing the cheerleaders, pom squad and band before the game. After about two series, O looked at me and asked if the Razorbacks had won the game. Yes, she thought it was all about the cheerleaders, the band and the little Razorback on her cheek.Oh my!! The girls got so excited when they saw the "real Razorback" coming. O started jumping up and down, waving. After I took the picture, she turned around to him and said, "I'm going to put that in a frame". He gave her a thumbs up and blew her a kiss. She blew a kiss back.....That made the price of the ticket worth it!

Such a fun and memorable day!




1 comment:

The Garners said...

They all look so cute in their game day attire!

I have to admit that I thought the game was over after the 3rd quarter. I was so disappointed when I realized they were putting MOOOOORE time on the clock. I'd been reading a magazine and looked up to see 54 seconds left and I was excited--ha ha! Lane told me afterward that he wouldn't be taking me to any more games, even if I say I don't mind going with him. I'm always so bored! Very un-Arkansan, I know. I'll probably get beat up if anyone reads this comment and then finds me!