Friday, September 5, 2008

Just Stopping By....

One of my favorite people stopped by to see us today.....Dusti! Dusti was my college roommate and do we ever share some memories! She and her kiddos stopped by for a short visit as she was passing through LR. Here is a picture of O with her boys....(the twins were in their highchairs eating snacks and wanted nothing to do with the photo opportunity!) Dusti is one of Paul's favorites, too. She was my roommate when we started dating in college and they have always been great friends. Paul loved having a house full of boys and helping them figure out how to put this race track together. I think AK must have been losing interest.... Thanks for stopping by today, D! Hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

The Garners said...

How fun! Do I remember right--did she and Nicole know each other...maybe they were both from S.C.? Glad y'all got to visit!

Anonymous said...

I finally made the blog!!! I feel so special. Maybe I'll stop by more often! ;)