Last week, when it rained and rained and rained, we were home a lot! Here are some pictures I snapped throughout our days of being "rained in".
By lunch we had already had quite a bit of fun around here....WP thinks he wants to be a cowboy....(those are Paul's old cowboy boots)
He thought he could sit in O's chair by himself. I don't know how he ended up like this. I didn't think I was going to be able to get his chunky leg out of there.
In the other room, the girls were doing their own thing....concert by O.
Just a look into everyday happenings around here when we are confined to staying home. There is always some type of excitement going on.....
He thought he could sit in O's chair by himself. I don't know how he ended up like this. I didn't think I was going to be able to get his chunky leg out of there.
In the other room, the girls were doing their own thing....concert by O.
Just a look into everyday happenings around here when we are confined to staying home. There is always some type of excitement going on.....
1 comment:
WP needs to check out the new cowboy line of boys' clothes at Gymboree...they'd go great with his boots!
Post a Comment