O spent the night at her Nan and Pop's house and Paul was working today, so it was up to me to get the twins up, fed, dressed and church today. It amazes me how much easier things are with one less child. Not that O is hard, it's just one less.....
We were actually dressed and ready early, so I grabbed the camera.
I could just pinch their cheeks!
I stood them up and told them to hold hands- I love this!
Then he realized she had his hand and he wanted it back...she knew she was getting away with something!
So then we go to load up in the car. I get WP all buckled in and I can hear AK playing in the garage. I walk around the car and this is what I found.....AK thought she needed to go for a ride....in the wagon!! She was even working on buckling herself in.
I stood them up and told them to hold hands- I love this!
Then he realized she had his hand and he wanted it back...she knew she was getting away with something!
So then we go to load up in the car. I get WP all buckled in and I can hear AK playing in the garage. I walk around the car and this is what I found.....AK thought she needed to go for a ride....in the wagon!! She was even working on buckling herself in.
No comments:
Post a Comment