O had swim lessons today, so Paul and I decided to go along and take the babies for their first swim this year. AK squealed from the moment she realized that she was going to get in the water. She had NO fear and loved it!
She kicked the water around for a while, but eventually just decided she was going on in.....Paul had to get in really quick.....she was only hanging onto my legs!
WP, as usual, not so sure about all of this.....
Paul was trying to convince WP that he was okay...and AK was trying her best to get in without us!
They both eventually ended up getting in the water. AK did great and WP didn't stay long. Paul ended up sitting out with him while I played with AK. O came to join us after her lesson and the girls had so much fun. At one point, AK jumped out of my arms, imitating O. I think it took her for quite a surprise! Summer will be here soon!
She kicked the water around for a while, but eventually just decided she was going on in.....Paul had to get in really quick.....she was only hanging onto my legs!
WP, as usual, not so sure about all of this.....
Paul was trying to convince WP that he was okay...and AK was trying her best to get in without us!
They both eventually ended up getting in the water. AK did great and WP didn't stay long. Paul ended up sitting out with him while I played with AK. O came to join us after her lesson and the girls had so much fun. At one point, AK jumped out of my arms, imitating O. I think it took her for quite a surprise! Summer will be here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment