Today was O's first spring soccer game. There are only 3 words to describe it- WET, COLD and MUDDY! It was sooooo cold! I cannot believe the games weren't cancelled! The girls were ready, though.....Don't you love the polka dot jacket??
Getting ready to get started...
This was O's favorite spot when she wasn't playing- in Nan's lap under the blanket!
Getting ready to get started...
This was O's favorite spot when she wasn't playing- in Nan's lap under the blanket!Thankfully Pop stayed home with the babies- it was waaaaay too cold for them!
Here she is in all her gear....
and showing me just how muddy she got out there!
When we got home, we had some surprise visitors......Gran Bet and Gramps!
Soccer season has started, so I'm sure we will have more pictures to share....
Here she is in all her gear....
and showing me just how muddy she got out there!
When we got home, we had some surprise visitors......Gran Bet and Gramps!
Soccer season has started, so I'm sure we will have more pictures to share....
No comments:
Post a Comment