We had a fun "pizza playdate" with some friends from home.....
We played putt-putt
Waited in line to ride the go-carts....
Skee ball- it was all about the tickets.....
And a hula hoop contest! I couldn't believe O jumped up on the stage when they announced that there would be a contest. Gran Bet got her a hula hoop not long ago and she has been trying to learn- I guess it paid off....
2nd place in the hula hoop contest!!
Fun day and fun times! We had lots of fun with friends from my hometown. It is always fun to see "old" friends and watch our children play together. I think there were close to 15 of us, so we had a fun crowd!!
Waited in line to ride the go-carts....
Skee ball- it was all about the tickets.....
And a hula hoop contest! I couldn't believe O jumped up on the stage when they announced that there would be a contest. Gran Bet got her a hula hoop not long ago and she has been trying to learn- I guess it paid off....
2nd place in the hula hoop contest!!
Fun day and fun times! We had lots of fun with friends from my hometown. It is always fun to see "old" friends and watch our children play together. I think there were close to 15 of us, so we had a fun crowd!!
No comments:
Post a Comment