Swim lessons started this month for O. She couldn't wait to get in the water!
I am an advocate for her learning to swim....I think I'm going to have my hands full at the swimming pool this summer!
I was surprised at how much she remembered from last summer. They practiced her freestyle...
and she is learning to breathe to the side.
For now, she loves it and asks to go to swim lessons every day. I grew up swimming and I hope her love for it continues. She has started learning the backstroke- breaststroke will be next. I'll keep you posted!
I was surprised at how much she remembered from last summer. They practiced her freestyle...
and she is learning to breathe to the side.
For now, she loves it and asks to go to swim lessons every day. I grew up swimming and I hope her love for it continues. She has started learning the backstroke- breaststroke will be next. I'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment