Today Paul went to work, as usual. At about 9:30, he was back home....with a surprise for O. He sat her down, told her that he had a meeting he was going to and wanted to know if she wanted to come along on the airplane. Oh, and he also had something behind his back that he said she might want to take with her- He pulled it out and it was her pink Mickey Mouse ears. She was shocked!! Soooo excited, she said, "Disneyworld??" (pause) "today?" When Paul told her yes, she jumped around the room with excitement. We hurried to get her dressed and ready. While I was helping her put on her shoes, she asked me, "How in the world did Daddy plan this? I can't believe I'm going to Disney today!" We told the babies bye, we hopped in the car and the 3 of us headed to the airport....

On our way.....
I have many, many more pictures coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment