Sunday, April 26, 2009

What A Weekend!

We had lots planned and lots to do this weekend....Paul was working and I was headed on a "Sugar and Spice" girls weekend. O couldn't wait- she was going back to Monticello to see her cousins in their dance recitals. It just so happened that Uncle Bull and RoRo were in town, so O hitched a ride down south.

Aunt RoRo got her all buckled in and ready to go.
Here are some of the girls on our trip to the lake....taking it easy.
We even found a great little flower shop.....the only problem was trying to get them back home!

I got home Sunday and Gramps called to work out a plan to get O from Monticello back home. Uncle Bo and Aunt Nena were visiting them, so O hitched another ride and I met them to pick her up.

A trip to Uncle Bo and Aunt Nena's is a treat in itself. The babies loved seeing all the animals....The dogs- WP is a little hesitant

AK was hesitant, too, but soon made a friend and was giving the dog a "five".
The visit wouldn't be complete without seeing the horses... AK did not want to pet the horse.....
O did, while AK was trying to crawl over Uncle Bo's shoulder.
Then the twins discovered the golf cart-
AK behind the wheel and WP along for the ride.

Such a fun visit!
Uncle Bo also picked some roses from his rose garden for O and Aunt Nena put them in a vase. I wish I had taken a picture of them. They were beautiful!
Busy weekend, but a fun one.....

No comments: