The weather has been wonderful the last few days. We met some friends at the park today and enjoyed getting outside.
O is so proud- she can do the monkey bars by herself! In her opinion, that means she is ready to go to kindergarten. I'm not so sure that is what they base "kindergarten readiness" on, but she sure thinks she is okay to go now!
The two master "monkey bar girls".
A little lunch, too. Can you believe they are able to sit at a picnic table and eat lunch?
Oh, and WP ate all of his turkey and cheese as well as Drew's hot dog and grapes. I might need to start calling him Mikey. :-)

The two master "monkey bar girls".
A little lunch, too. Can you believe they are able to sit at a picnic table and eat lunch?Oh, and WP ate all of his turkey and cheese as well as Drew's hot dog and grapes. I might need to start calling him Mikey. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment