Friday, April 17, 2009

Balls-O-Fun

Paul has been gone on his annual "OBU Golf Trip" the last day or two. He and 15 other guys that all attended OBU have an annual trip that they take to golf together. Needless to say, I am pretty worn out by the time he gets home! It is a fun trip for him and he enjoys seeing everyone year to year- some of which weren't at OBU at the same time he was, so he has met some new guys over the years, too.
The wives have finally wised up and decided to have our own get together- with kids- while the guys are gone. We went to a neat gym to play and the kids had a "ball" in the ball pit while the moms got caught up!

I wish you could have seen this little guy diving into the balls- and yelling at the same time....


WP and Max had a great time in the ball pit. AK enjoyed this platform swing. I did, too! I could get on there and swing with her in my lap!

O had a fun weekend in Monticello with her grandparents and cousins. She went to a gymnastics program and saw Pinocchio on stage- She loves spending time there and loooooooves her cousins! We missed her terribly...the babies would walk around calling her name and looking for her. WP would even put his hands up like he was saying "I don't know where she is".....I doubt she missed them quite as much, but it was fun to see them run to each other when O came home. You would have thought she had been gone for months! ;-)

Next year we will be even more prepared. We are going to have our own agenda of fun things to do while the guys have their fun time away, too.

No comments: