Friday, April 3, 2009

Outside Time

After preschool today, we went to play outside. The minute I put the babies on the ground from the car, they took off to play. A first !!! I didn't carry anyone and I didn't have any one's arms around my legs. We are getting there.....slowly, but surely!
The big sister towering above here....
And, yes, he has a paci and silkie- if you want to take it from him, feel free, but you better be ready to fight!

We also had riding toys to play on. WP loved this car and I think he played in it for over 30 minutes. As long as he had his silkie/paci beside him and his crackers in his hands, he was good to go.
Finally, O decided to push WP around in the little car. She started running and he loved it!! This picture is an action shot- O was running and pushing. Look at WP- I wish you could hear his deep belly laugh!! You can tell by his little face he was having fun!

No comments: