O was so excited that there were 2 postcards for her in the mail today!
She got these two post cards from Nan and Pop. They are on a vacation up the East coast and started in FL. These post cards are from Florida. One had the state of FL with pictures of Mickey Mouse and one was a picture of two crocodiles. Pop told O on the postcard that he had met the crocodiles and told them 'hi'. O thought that was so funny. When Nan and Pop called us today they were calling us from Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah, GA. So jealous......
She got these two post cards from Nan and Pop. They are on a vacation up the East coast and started in FL. These post cards are from Florida. One had the state of FL with pictures of Mickey Mouse and one was a picture of two crocodiles. Pop told O on the postcard that he had met the crocodiles and told them 'hi'. O thought that was so funny. When Nan and Pop called us today they were calling us from Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah, GA. So jealous......O asked Nan if she would get a picture of O, show it to Paula and tell her it was her granddaughter and that she loved to spend the night. I don't know where that came from and I think she was trying to invite herself over to the Deen's for a sleepover. Not a bad idea! I'm sure they would eat great!


2 comments:
Real mail is so fun! Rhett loves to get things in the mail!
I'm glad you have this blog so I know you're still alive!
When does school start so we can catch up?!
Post a Comment