Today I tried 2 different outfits on WP, neither of which fit anymore! It was like he had grown overnight...literally! So I looked through the clothes Mel had sent me and realized he was moving into some big boy clothes. I don't think I can handle it! 
Oh, and his sandals didn't fit him either, but he needed new shoes for fall anyway. I just don't think I was ready for these....
Now that he looks like a big boy, he's loving tractors, balls, etc. What's next?? Camo and mud I'm sure. Oh my!


Oh, and his sandals didn't fit him either, but he needed new shoes for fall anyway. I just don't think I was ready for these....
Now that he looks like a big boy, he's loving tractors, balls, etc. What's next?? Camo and mud I'm sure. Oh my!
2 comments:
Fun--bring on the camo and mud--you'll love it!
William Paul, you big boy! Maybe one day your mom will let go of the preppy fold down socks and get you some big boy ankle socks.:)
Post a Comment