Monday, August 18, 2008

MDO

Today was the twins' first day at Mother's Day Out. As we walked in, they spotted the fun, colorful rug, the climbing toys and all of the other colorful toys and took off. They never looked back. I had to snap a few pictures fast so they wouldn't figure out that they should be crying!!

WP loved all of the climbing toys and crawled back and forth between them.


AK found a xylophone that made lots of noise and she started banging right away.
Climber....toy #2O thought she should tell the babies "bye" before we left, but WP was too busy.
Climbing on the slide.... I had no reservation about leaving them. They were having fun! Yea!


O and I had a fun morning getting a slush from Sonic and grabbing a few groceries. We headed home and baked cinnamon rolls and watched Dumbo. O's school starts in two weeks. I can't believe she is old enough to go 3 mornings a week! Just think, this time next year, she will be in kindergarten.

We went to pick the babies up around noon. They were in the hall with their teacher, crying. I could have died. I was the only parent that was picking up at noon, all of the others were coming after naps. So...my two were so tired and they were keeping them awake for me to pick them up. WP fell asleep on the way home. AK went to sleep as soon as we got home and they both slept for 2 1/2-3 hours! They must have played hard.

Here they are after their long nap....gotta love happy babies!!

2 comments:

The Garners said...

Fun seeing you there yesterday as you dropped off the kids. Silly me, I didn't realize O's school hadn't started yet...I was thinking you were taking her to school next. I think I might have even said, "Have fun at school"--she probably wondered about that crazy red-headed lady! :)

The Milams said...

I miss those babies! Want to just squeeze them!