Friday, June 20, 2008

Picnic in the Park

Our good friend Jamie planned a playdate in the park this morning. Yes, I was daring enough to try to take all 3 to a park with no fence. This was their first trip to a park and loved it! They both loved swinging and O was great at pushing them. Although I did turn around once and she had WP swinging way too high! He was grinning from ear to ear- he loved it. He even squealed in delight. I may have a little daredevil on the rise.
Thanks for calling, Jamie! We had a fun morning!

O and her friend Rhett

O giving a big push.



First time in a big swing.....we all know they both spent plenty of time in the infant swing!!


Our first picnic!!

1 comment:

The Garners said...

I'm so glad y'all came! The twins did love those swings! O was so funny when she tried to push R and said, "uuugh, you're heavy!" :)