Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh, the things I can do by 9:00!

This morning, P didn't have to be at work until a little later than usual, so he treated us to breakfast at the donut shop- O's favorite!
After breakfast it was only 8:00, so I thought I would make my first attempt at going to Wal-Mart by myself with all 3 kiddos. O's Day Camp doesn't start until 9:00. Mission accomplished! (Thank goodness we were shopping for one item, otherwise I wouldn't have enough room in the cart!)

We were shopping for K's birthday present.....a Spider-Man bike (O is eying the Barbie bike hanging beside it). Guess what?? Your local, friendly Wal-Mart has a great one! The man working got it down from the rack and O tried it out to make sure it was the right size. Perfect!

By now the twins had runny noses that were out of control, so I needed to get so Kleenex....not knowing how far the tissue is from the bikes! There was no way I could push a buggy and pull a bike, so O decided she would help......

Good thing it was 8:30 in the morning and there weren't many shoppers. It's amazing what you will let a child do when your hands are full!!

We think K will love his new Spider-Man bike. We can't wait to give it to him. O says she thinks he will like it alot. She knows, she has already tried it out!

And.....all of this was before 9:00 this morning!

2 comments:

The Garners said...

LOVE the one of her biking through Wal-Mart! So funny. I'm impressed--yes, good thing you didn't need to re-stock the pantry on this trip!

The Garners said...

Do the twins eat donuts yet? Alexee LOVES them--she'll snatch one right out of your hand and stuff it in her mouth.