Friday, January 23, 2009

While Daddy's Away

The last weekend of duck season....
While Daddy's away, we go play! Our friends came over to play with us at the park in our neighborhood today. I couldn't believe how much the babies could do by themselves. They loved the big slide and AK only went down it head over feet once. She wasn't scared...I had to keep a close eye on her. Other than that, it was a fun trip to the park!O with her buddy, Maggie! Head first.....yes he did.....jabbering the whole time....O, Maggie and Mimi
I left the gate key at home, so we all had to climb the fence. The kids loved it, but I hope no one was watching me!AK and Baby Ruby. They rode in the wagon back home. WP was quite a gentleman and gave up his seat to attempt to push the girls.
We did it! I took the kids to the park without an extra set of hands!! yea!
Thanks for coming to play, girls! We will do it again soon.

No comments: