Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cooking Club

I have been in a "cooking club" for a little over a year now and I love it! This cooking group has been together for years. Libby started it and over the years has taught these girls many, many fun recipes and how to prepare them. When one of them moved away, they asked me to join and I was so excited. We usually meet at Libby's house and she has some neat dishes that she prepares for us, thus teaching us to prepare them. I have learned so much! I love to cook and always look forward to our time together.
Recently, we all went to a fun little restaurant in town and we sampled many of the unique entrees. We even got a tour of the kitchen!
Here is a picture of our group on our fun night out. I'm always game for a good "girls night". Paul sure doesn't mind when I'm going to learn more about cooking- after all, he is the one who benefits!!

No comments: