Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Reason for the Delay.....

Beaux et Belles!!
I rep a home show children's clothing line and this past week was my week to have the trunk and do some shows. It has been a busy week, hence the lack of posts!
I'll catch up soon- or I'll try my best to, anyway. Also, this past week, my camera battery went dead, so....no pictures! Sorry!
I had Pokeno Monday night and it was pajama themed with breakfast served- I would have loved to have my camera for that one. It was lots of fun!
Tuesday and Thursday I spent at clothing shows. O went with me to the shows this year and played with the kids that came. She was so helpful!
Wednesday my Bible Study started back in full swing, so we are slowly getting back into a routine around here.
Finally I got my battery replaced, so I'll get right on those pictures.....

No comments: