It was a COLD day today, so we proclaimed it a "pajama day". Most all of the schools were out because of ice or the fear of the roads getting bad throughout the day. The babies and O all stayed in their pjs all day. Around 5:00, O came up to me and said, "Did you know that you forgot to dress all of your children today?" I told her yes and that we were having a pajama day- I still don't think she could believe that I didn't get anyone dressed.
O played school for most of the day. Here is her class....
She usually reads them a book, sings a few songs and sometimes they even get dance lessons, too. Today I heard her say, "speak kindly" and "no means no" to the students. Maybe what we say to her is sinking in, after all. Although, I'm not sure I want her repeating everything I say!!
She usually reads them a book, sings a few songs and sometimes they even get dance lessons, too. Today I heard her say, "speak kindly" and "no means no" to the students. Maybe what we say to her is sinking in, after all. Although, I'm not sure I want her repeating everything I say!! :-)
AK loving life in her pjs- all day!
WP making an important phone call......probably to Pop or Gramps.....his peeps.
O the teacher of the day.....
Sometimes it is fun to stay home and do nothing....I often try to stop and treasure this precious time- cabin fever and all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment