Saturday, December 6, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

This morning we headed to CARTI's "Breakfast with Santa". The kids had a ball and loved the balloons, crayons, food and music. As we walked in, there was a snowy bench scene....I love it that all 3 can sit together. Don't they look big?
WP had a great time....the balloon Santa hat and eating pancakes with his hands. It doesn't get much better than that in his book!
Santa, on the other hand, wasn't the favorite part of the morning for these two!I remember when O was this age and she did the same thing.
Priceless! As we walked away from Santa, there was an elf handing out information about picking up the pictures......I was shocked.....do you recognize this little girl? It was our Santa picture from last year.
After Santa, it was time for Mr. Kinder......waiting patiently......
So sweet! I love how the older kids take care of the babies.
AK and O had a great time dancing to the music. The babies were a bit hesitant at first, but by the end of the concert, they were on the dance floor dancing like the big kids!
WP and Samuel weren't quite so sure about all the commotion.
It didn't take long for WP to get wound up....
He even joined in on O's dancing and loved it! I love his expression...he was squealing!Afterward, we got to take the table decorations home and the babies loved the balloons!
Oh, what a morning! Fun, fun time and all of the trees were decorated so pretty. We did this last year with 2 infants. Things are getting easier every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Santa picture with the babies is HILARIOUS!!! I literally laughed out loud!

The Garners said...

How fun! I LOVE the picture of WP eating his pancake--he's my type of kid! :)