Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pit Stop

On our way home, we had a pit stop at Uncle Bo and Aunt Nena's house. Ann Taylor and Elizabeth were home, too, so it was a treat to get to see them, too. The kids loved it! They live outside of town and have lots of land with a pond, horses, ducks, dogs...well, lots of animals!
O couldn't wait to see all of the animals!WP liked all of the dogs. Thank goodness this dog was a calm one. WP reached through the fence and was holding his ear before I could stop him. The dog just sat there and looked at him- while WP was wringing his ear! Oh, the tractor! They each had to drive it and would push the other out of the way to get to steer. This is a big tractor and they weren't scared....If you look close you can see Nena's face right under the steering wheel. She is standing on the ground- so that shows you how high up they were. They thought it was great!
Next we headed over to look for fish and see the ducks. I love this picture because it looks like AK is saying to O and Nena- "wait up, I'm coming, too".
Isn't this beautiful? And it is all in their back yard!
Thanks for the fun visit! I have a feeling we will be back soon!

No comments: