Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Visit From a Friend

My friend, Kristi, came by for a visit today. We had a fun lunch and visited all afternoon. Kristi and I have been friends since she moved to Monticello in Jr. High. We both went to OBU and have kept in touch through the years. Every year Kristi, her mother, her sister-in-law and Melanie, my mom and I all have season tickets to the shows at the Robinson auditorium here in LR. Even through all of us having babies, we have managed to keep the tradition going....(you should have seen me trying to sit through a show when I was pregnant with the twins!!). Recently we were able to take our little girls to see Annie together. Next we hope to get tickets to the Children's Theater for the girls. Won't that be fun? Here are the girls headed to see Annie.
O, Maddie, MR and Sarah


No comments: