Saturday, July 26, 2008

Through the Year....

Here are the annual birthday cards of the twins......a picture from each month of the last year.


It amazes me how much a child changes from year to year, but looking at these pictures, these babies changed so much from day to day and month to month. It is hard to believe they grow so fast.

AK
WP

The pair... What a year it has been!
I must admit....for the first three months I couldn't see straight. I was definitely in a fog! I really don't think I knew my name. Yes, it was hard. We definitely couldn't have done it without help from each of our families. So many came to help....I don't know how we would have done it without them. But each month has proven easier and life with three children gets more fun everyday! O has handled this wave of change wonderful. She loves her babies and I am so thankful. Svoboda party of 5.....it is still hard for me to believe, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

The Garners said...

I love the monthly picture idea--so cute! A year went by really fast, it seems.

What fun parties for precious children!