Today was the day O has been looking forward to for months.....her birthday party. If you've been reading the blog, you know that O went to a birthday party at a local gym a few weeks ago. That day she asked if she could have her party at that gym and she didn't forget it. So here we were back again....for her own party!
She was so excited! We had family and lots of friends join us for the fun!
Here the kids are listening to the instructions....
Waiting in line for the fun trampoline built in the ground.
Kel loved the slide!
Go, Zac! The kids loved falling into the huge foam pit.
Rhett was all smiles!
I love this picture.....
AK and Aunt Mel
The twins had their own little party on the mats.
Lawson on the obstacle course.
Mary Katherine thought this was a great gift.....
Waiting in line for the fun trampoline built in the ground.
Kel loved the slide!
Go, Zac! The kids loved falling into the huge foam pit.
Rhett was all smiles!
I love this picture.....
AK and Aunt Mel
The twins had their own little party on the mats.
Lawson on the obstacle course.
Mary Katherine thought this was a great gift.....I thought I heard a few boos or maybe I was just imagining them.
Oh, but she did redeem herself....Zac gave O her annual James Avery charm.
The girls loved the Bop til you Drop game.
Oh, and the cake....When I asked O what her favorite part of her party was, she said "the cake". She picked this cake out herself and was sooooo proud of it. 

Fun, fun, fun!!Now on to our next party....
We headed home for lunch and naps in order to get ready for the next round.
We were also going to celebrate the twins turning one today! We had a family dinner and small party to celebrate.
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!Aunt Mel, Uncle Lee and the cousins gave the twins these cute "My First Birthday" bibs. They each had a "smash cake" of their own...
Sugar overload....
but AK loved it!
WP couldn't get enough.....
Look at the mess!
Happy Birthday to you both!!
What a wonderful day shared with many great friends and family. Thanks, everyone!
2 comments:
I can't get over O's cake! It's incredible. And the twins outfits and hats and bibs.........so great! And Mary Katherine is soooooo wrong!!!!!!!!!!
What incredible pictures! Must have had a professional take those!
Hope O is wearing her cheerleader uniform proudly. I will have to teach her some UT cheers (as soon as I learn some!)
Post a Comment